(Press Release) — The Saipan Chamber of Commerce will be hosting its monthly general membership meeting on Wednesday, Oct. 6, 2021 at the Regency Ballroom, Hyatt Regency Saipan.
The topics and guest speaker:
• Ben Babauta, CEO, Pacific Mini Games 2022, will speak about the exciting event and opportunity for next year Northern Marianas Pacific Mini Games 2022.
• Professional Development Award, which is provided for SCC members to encourage businesses to equip their employees with the skills needed to grow, thrive, and succeed.
• Toys for Tots 2021 Campaign Launch, how are you able to be a partner to bring joy to a child this Christmas.
• Healthcare Open Enrollment, insurance representative will be present to discuss benefits.
• Board of Directors Nominations. Chamber President Joe Guerrero will announce the opportunity for eligible members to be a part of the Chamber Board.
Lunch will be served at 11:30 a.m. and the meeting will begin promptly at 12 noon. The luncheon fee is $25/Chamber member and $35/non-member.
The Chamber kindly asks for attendees to RSVP online at their event at https://business.saipanchamber.com/events/calendar
To reserve or for six or more seats, please contact the Chamber office at 234-7150 or email email@example.com before 10 a.m. Wednesday.