(SCC) — The Saipan Chamber of Commerce is honoring the nominees of the 2020 SCC Awards at their annual “Business Person of the Year” Gala on Saturday, Jan. 30. These awards include the Small Business of the Year, Start-up of the Year (new award), Nonprofit of the Year, Saipan Young Professional of the Year, and Chamber Member of the Year. Additionally, the winner of the Business Person of the Year will also be recognized during the evening.
2020 SCC Award Nominees were selected by Members of the Saipan Chamber of Commerce and include both members and non-members alike. The winners of these awards will be voted on by the Saipan Chamber of Commerce Membership Official Representatives online from Friday, Jan. 15 until Friday, Jan. 22. To vote and read the nominees’ bios, check your email registered with the chamber.
• The nominees for 2020 Small Business of the Year are Naked Fish Bar & Grill and The Hut.
• Nominees for 2020 Start-up of the Year are EatsEasy, PaoPao, and Virgie’s Dress Shop.
• Nominees for 2020 Nonprofit of the Year are 500 Sails, NMI Crime Stoppers, and Saipan Cares for Animals.
• Nominees for the 2020 Chamber Member of the Year are Fiesta Resort & Spa, Hyatt Regency Saipan, Laolao Bay Golf & Resort, Marianas Pacific Distributors and Triple J Saipan.
• Nominees for the 2020 Saipan Young Professional of the Year are Jacqueline P. Che (Jackie) and Rob Travilla.
The Saipan Chamber of Commerce would like to congratulate all nominees on the accomplishments, contributions to the chamber and community. The winners will be announced at the annual Business Person of the Year Gala slated for Saturday, Jan. 30, 2020 in the Royal Taga Ballroom if World Resort from 6 p.m.-10 p.m.
Seats to the event are limited and available for advance purchase only for $100 per person. Tickets include a formal sit-down dinner, networking, and a night celebrating the movers and shakers of our community.
To order tickets, RSVP online at https://www.saipanchamber.com/bpoyannualgala/, email Franco at email@example.com, call 234-7150, or visit the chamber office on the 4th floor of the Marianas Business Plaza, Suite #413.